Webnovel FAQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackfalcon1210

Using Spirit stones to Subscribe to a Novel Empty Using Spirit stones to Subscribe to a Novel

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:39 pm
I would Love to be able to spend a larger amount of stones upfront to subscribe to a novel for a period of time/chapters instead of paying per chapter. This might also be able to include a small discount due to paying upfront.
ie MMORPG RLG. your site says its about 12-15 stones per chapter on average for the word count. Offer 100 chapters for 1000-1100 stones.
This would help reduce the pain for people who don't like feeling like they are being "nicked and dime'd" to death as well as get money into the author and translators hands up front. (maybe only do this for established teams with proven records.)
Thanks!
Keep up the good work.
Neverfire7
Admin
https://webnovelfaq.board-directory.net

Using Spirit stones to Subscribe to a Novel Empty Re: Using Spirit stones to Subscribe to a Novel

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Hi, sorry for the late reply... I didn't think anyone would actually use this forum... This isn't really up to me to decide, however, there is currently a discount sale going on for premium chapters. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the way you wanted it to. You still purchase them chapter by chapter, just at a reduced price.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum